TERBINAFINE HYDROCHLORIDE- terbinafine hydrochloride cream
A-S Medication Solutions
Terbinafine hydrochloride 1%
- cures most athlete’s foot (tinea pedis)
- cures most jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- relieves itching, burning, cracking and scaling which accompany these conditions
For external use only
- on nails or scalp
- in or near the mouth or eyes
- for vaginal yeast infections
When using this product do not get into eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if too much irritation occurs or gets worse
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|1 week between the toes 2 weeks on the bottom or sides of the foot|
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF THE SEAL ON THE TUBE IS PUNCTURED OR NOT VISIBLE.
- store at controlled room temperature 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- see carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, polysorbate 60, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbitan monostearate, stearyl alcohol
Distributed by: Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
Hawthorne, NY 10532
NDC: 50090-1278-0 15 g in a TUBE / 1 in a CARTON
| TERBINAFINE HYDROCHLORIDE |
terbinafine hydrochloride cream
|Labeler — A-S Medication Solutions (830016429)|
|A-S Medication Solutions||830016429||RELABEL (50090-1278)|
Revised: 04/2021 A-S Medication Solutions
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.