TOLNAFTATE- tolnaftate spray
VALU MERCHANDISERS, CO
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- proven clinically effective in the treatment of most
- athlete’s foot (tinea pedis)
- ringworm (tinea corporis)
- effectively soothes and relieves
- helps prevent most athlete’s foot from coming back with daily use
For external use only
Flammable: Do not use near flame or spark or while smoking.
on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- avoid contact with the eyes
- contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate or store at temperatures above 120°F (49°C).
- use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well before use
- hold can about 6 inches from the area to be treated
- spray a thin layer over the affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete’s foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes. Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- use daily for 4 weeks. If condition lasts longer, ask a doctor.
- to prevent athlete’s foot, apply to the feet once or twice daily (morning and/or night)
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- in case of clogging, clean nozzle with a pin
alcohol SD 40-B, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, isobutane, isopropyl myristate, propane, propylene carbonate, sorbitan monooleate, stearalkonium hectorite, talc
Cures & prevents most athlete’s foot
Relieves itching & burning
NET WT 4.6 OZ (130g)
| TOLNAFTATE |
tolnaftate athletes foot powder spray spray
|Labeler — VALU MERCHANDISERS, CO (868703513)|
Revised: 07/2021 VALU MERCHANDISERS, CO
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.