TOLNAFTATE- tolnaftate spray
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- cures most athlete’s foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- if used daily, can prevent recurrence of athlete’s foot
- relieves sypmtoms of athlete’s foot, including itching, burning and cracking
For external use only.
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperature above 120ºF
- do no get into eyes or mouth
- use only as directed
Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents cans be harmful or fatal.
- irritation occurs
- no improvement within 4 weeks
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete’s foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- use daily for 4 weeks: if conditions persist, consult a doctorto prevent athlete’s foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night)
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
store between 20º and 30ºC (68ºF and 86º)
BHT, PPG-12-buteth-16, SD alcohol 40-B(80%w/w)
Well at Walgreens
Athlete’s Foot Liquid Spray
- Cures & prevents most athlete’s foot
- Relieves itching & burning
NET WT 5.3oz(150g)
| TOLNAFTATE |
athletes foot liquid spray
|Labeler — Walgreens Company (008965063)|
Revised: 07/2021 Walgreens Company
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.