TOLNAFTATE ANTIFUNGAL- tolnaftate cream
Central Texas Community Health Centers
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete’s foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- helps prevent most athlete’s foot with daily use
- for effective relief of itching, burning and cracking
For external use only
When using this product avoid contact with eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete’s foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- use daily for 4 weeks; if condition persists longer, ask a doctor
- to prevent athlete’s foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night)
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- see carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
BHT, PEG-400, PEG-3350, titanium dioxide, white petrolatum
Distributed by: Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
Hawthorne, NY 10532
NDC: 76413-321-15 15 g in a TUBE
| TOLNAFTATE ANTIFUNGAL |
|Labeler — Central Texas Community Health Centers (079674019)|
|Travis County Healthcare District||797039398||RELABEL (76413-321), REPACK (76413-321)|
Revised: 05/2018 Central Texas Community Health Centers
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.