TOLNAFTATE CREAM 1% ANTIFUNGAL- tolnaftate cream
Trifecta Pharmaceuticals USA, LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
● proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete’s foot (tinea pedis), and ringworm (tinea corporis) ● helps prevent most athlete’s foot with daily use ● for effective relief of itching, burning and cracking.
For external use only.
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes.
Stop use and ask a healthcare professional if ● irritation occurs ● there is no improvement within 4 weeks improvement
Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
● wash affected area and dry thoroughly
● apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
● supervise children in the use of this product
● for athlete’s foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
● use daily for 4 weeks; if conditions persists longer, ask a doctor.
● to prevent athlete’s foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night)
● this product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
Cetyl alcohol, ethylparaben, glycerol, light mineral oil, glycerol monostearate, petrolatum, purified water, sodium dodecyl sulfate
● store between 20° to 25°C ( 68° to 77°F) ● Lot No & Expiration Date: See box or crimp of tube.
DISTRIBUTED BY: MIDWOOD BRANDS, LLC.
500 VOLVO PARKWAY, CHESAPEAKE, VA. 23320
Return package and unused product within 30 days to any Family Dollar store for a refund (with receipt) or exchange.
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer, owner of the registered trademark Tinactin®
| TOLNAFTATE CREAM 1% ANTIFUNGAL |
family wellness tolnaftate cream
|Labeler — Trifecta Pharmaceuticals USA, LLC (079424163)|
Revised: 01/2021 Trifecta Pharmaceuticals USA, LLC
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.