ULTRA COMPACT ANTIBACTERIAL WET WIPES- benzalkonium chloride cloth
ARSAN KIMYA SANAYI VE TICARET ANONIM SIRKETI
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium chloride 0.13%
- hand sanitizer to decrease bacteria on the skin
- recommended for repeated use
- for use when soap and water are not available
For external use only
- on children less than 2 years of age
- on open skin wounds
do not get into eyes In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- irritation and redness develop
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing
- Store in a cool and dry place at room temperature.
- Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces.
Aqua (water), Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Benzoic Acid, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glyceryl Stearate, Allantoin, Ceteareth-12, Cetyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate.
| ULTRA COMPACT ANTIBACTERIAL WET WIPES |
benzalkonium chloride cloth
|Labeler — ARSAN KIMYA SANAYI VE TICARET ANONIM SIRKETI (533149844)|
|ARSAN KIMYA SANAYI VE TICARET ANONIM SIRKETI||533149844||manufacture (81044-000)|
Revised: 11/2020 ARSAN KIMYA SANAYI VE TICARET ANONIM SIRKETI
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.