UNDECYLENIC ACID LIQUID- undecylenic acid liquid
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Undecylenic acid 25%w/w
For cure of most tinea pedis (athlete’s foot) and tinea corporis (ringworm).
For relief of
- discomforts which may accompany these conditions
For external use only.
consult a healthcare professional before use.
on children 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
avoid contact with eyes.
by a doctor on persons with highly sensitive skin.
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
- irritation occurs
If accidental ingestion occurs, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Read all warnings and directions. Use only as directed.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over the affecter area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete’s foot: pay special attention to spaces between toes
- wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete’s foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. If conditions persists longer, consult a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59° — 86°F)
- protect from freezing. If freezing occurs warm to room temperature
- keep tightly closed when not in use
Toe Area Treatment
- Treats the growth of fungus on fingers & toes
- Easy brush application
- Dries quickly with no unpleasant odor
NET 1FL OZ (30 mL)
| UNDECYLENIC ACID LIQUID |
anti-fungal liquid maximum strength liquid
|Labeler — CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
Revised: 07/2021 CVS Pharmacy
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.