VERTRA PREMIUM SUNCARE SPF 50- titanium dioxide and zinc oxide spray
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Titanium Dioxide 5.0%
Zinc Oxide 5.0%
• Helps prevent sunburn
• If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
- on damaged or broken skin
• keep out of eyes
• Rinse with water to remove
if rash occurs
• If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
• After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
• Immediately after towel drying
• At least every 2 hours
• Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• Limit time in the sun, especially from 10a.m. — 2p.m.
• Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
• Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Aqua (Deonized Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera Gel), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zemea (Corn) Propanediol, Caprylic/Capric
Triglyceride, Tridecyl Salicaylate, Decyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus (Seaweed) Extract, Algae Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Mangifera Indica (Mango) Butter, Hippophae
Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthum Gum.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sunlight
| VERTRA PREMIUM SUNCARE SPF 50
titanium dioxide, zinc oxide spray
|Labeler — Eai-Jr286, Inc. (827896718)|
Revised: 03/2020 Eai-Jr286, Inc.
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.