OTC Medication Information: XtraCare Ice Cold Topical Analgesic Gel
XTRACARE ICE COLD TOPICAL ANALGESIC GEL- menthol gel
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients: Purpose
Menthol 1.25% ……………………… Topical Analgesic
for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
XtraCare® Ice Cold Topical Analgesic Gel
Net Wt 8 oz (227 g)
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Ask a doctor before use if you have cough associated with
- excessive phlegm
- persistent or chronic cough
When using this product do not
- add to hot water or any container where heating water may cause splattering and result in burns
- use in eyes or directly on mucous membranes
- take by mouth or place in nostrils
- apply to wounds or damaged skin
- bandage skin
Consult a doctor and discontinue use if condition worsens, persists for more than 1 week or tends to recur.
- see important warnings under “When using this product”
- adults & children 2 years of age & older: apply to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- children under 2 years of age: consult a physician
camphor, carbomer, ethyl alcohol, FD&C blue no.1, isopropyl alcohol, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, sodium hydroxide, water.
Other information: store at 20o to 25oC (68o to 77oF)
REJOICE INTERNATIONAL INC
NORTHVILLE, MI 48168 USA
MADE IN CHINA
| XTRACARE ICE COLD TOPICAL ANALGESIC GEL |
|Labeler — Rejoice International (078741245)|
|China Ningbo Shangge Cosmetic Technology Corp.||529287434||manufacture (57337-052)|
Revised: 09/2019 Rejoice International
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.