ZEP ROUND ONE AB- chloroxylenol liquid
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Hand washing to decrease bacteria on skin
For external use only.
Do not use in or around the eyes.
- If eye contact occurs, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water.
- Do not swallow.
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting and if individual is conscious, give large quantities of water to drink and consult a physician immediately.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation or redness persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children except under adult supervision.
- Wet hands with water.
- Place hands under dispenser and apply liquid soap.
- Massage soap into hands and wrists, emphasizing back of hands, knuckles, and cuticles.
- Rinse hands thoroughly and dry.
- Do not freeze.
- Dispose in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local regulations.
Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Pumice, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Stearic Acid, Methacrylic Acid Copolymer, Attapulgite, C11-13 Pareth-6, PEG-75 Lanolin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance, Glutaral, Titanium Dioxide, Palmitostearic Acid, Orange 7, Yellow 5
Call 1-877-I-BUY-ZEP (1-877-428-9937)
| ZEP ROUND ONE AB |
|Labeler — Zep Inc. (030471374)|
|Zep Inc.||112125310||manufacture (66949-309)|
Revised: 11/2020 Zep Inc.
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.